22 - 25 November 2016
bauma China 2016
- 08.09.2016Press release: Symeo and ÖBB continue successful cooperationSymeo delivers new energy measurement, positioning and telemetry system "railpower box mini"
- 20.05.2016Press release: Symeo GmbH at TOC Europe 2016High-precision localization solutions for seamless position tracking in the entire terminal area
- 06.04.2016Press release: launch of first major 24 GHz project in South KoreaHyundai Steel Company commissions Symeo GmbH for crane positioning in rolling mill
- 15.03.2016Press release: anti-collision solution for semi-gantry and gantry cranes at BenXi Iron & Steel in ChinaHerkules and Symeo team up again in a Chinese steel works
- 07.10.2015Press release: wear-free, precise positioning and reliable collision avoidanceSymeo presents at STAHL 2015 radio-based solutions for optimized logistic and automation processes.
- 19.08.2015Press release: Symeo GmbH expands international partner networkSolvo Ltd., leading provider of TOS solutions in Russia, is new Symeo distributor for container terminals in the Russian region.
- 20.05.2015Press release: Symeo GmbH celebrates its 10-year anniversaryA decade of wireless solutions for a broad range of industries
- 05.05.2015Press release: Symeo at METEC 2015Robust radio positioning and telemetry systems for the steel industry
- 24.04.2015Press release: Symeo at TOC Europe 2015Cost-saving sensor solutions and reliable position tracking across the entire container terminal
- 30.03.2015Press release: new research project NaLoSysPro kicks offA consortium of private companies, universities and research institutes has joined forces to develop an Industry 4.0 communication and localization technology.
- 16.03.2015Press release: radar and GNSS expert Symeo at Navis World 2015More than 30 terminal operators worldwide are using Symeo positioning solutions to optimize key operational processes.
- 18.02.2015Press release: sensor expert Symeo introduces new product at the International Crane ConferenceLPR®-1D24 enables highly-precise distance measurements as well as simultaneous data transmission.
- 28.08.2014Press release: Symeo wins large contract for co-development of several hundred energy metering systemsÖBB signed an agreement with Symeo GmbH for the manufacture of more than 400 energy metering systems.
- 14.08.2014Press release: Highly-precise positioning for bus depotsThe Düsseldorfer Rheinbahn AG und Hamburger Hochbahn AG are currently using the Symeo positioning technology in several of their depots.