Symeo at electronica 2018 - Munich, Germany
High-Precision RADAR Technology for Industrial Applications: Discover our New 60GHz Industrial RADAR
Experience the brand-new RADAR Generation 200 by Symeo and benefit from our broad expertise for system design, prototyping and algorithm development for ambitious and innovative RADAR applications. See for yourself, how you can reach distance measurements with an accuracy in the millimeter range by using the newest ultra-wideband technology.
- Exact real-time positioning of cranes, transport sytems and other heavy equipment
- Optimization of automation processes
- Higher safety and efficiency during ongoing industrial operations
Features of the new radar product family LPR®-1DHP-200:
- Robust 1D short-, medium- and long-range distance measurements in the millimeter domain
- Flexible frequency range from 57 GHz to 64 GHz
- Extremely robust
- Maintenance- and wear-and-tear-free wireless technology LPR®
Optimization of ongoing operation processes in the heavy industry such as:
- Semi- and full-automated crane processes
- Process control, process automation and process monitoring
- Transport / Logistics management
- Goods tracking
- Production processes
- Collision avoidance
If you would like to make an appointment with our radar experts at Hannover Fair or in case you would like to receive more information on the new product family LPR®-1DHP-200, please feel free to write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whether it comes to PCBs, semiconductors, sensors, connectors or displays: electronica is the best place to find out first which components, systems and applications are made possible by the latest developments. You can see the entire world of electronics here.