Reliable Radar Technology for Environment, Obstacle and Movement Detection in Aviation and Defense
For (semi-)automated processes and increased security
Because they are extremely robust and suitable for nearly any kind of weather conditions, radar systems are frequently deployed in the aviation and defense sectors for reconnaissance, monitoring and communication on the ground, in the air and at sea. Radar makes it possible for air, ground and naval forces to collect important information related to movements, positioning and unknown areas.
The innovative radar systems from Symeo GmbH feature utmost reliability, performance and accuracy. Backed by 10 years of research in the field of radar technology, Symeo's engineers and computer scientists develop new approaches, particularly in the area of radar imaging, with a focus on the dynamic tracking of moving objects and targets on the ground, as well as in the air, by combining different radar sensors. The goal is to not only provide a snapshot image of the environment, but to create a dynamic, predictive real-time movement map from a birds-eye perspective that offers insights into the future movements and positions of the targets and objectives.
Other areas of focus include gauging and scanning the environment, such as for helicopter landing maneuvers, in addition to maintain sufficient clearance between drones operating in swarms in support of collective intelligence operations. For that, we rely on radar distance measurements as well as on radio communication between flying objects as well as to fixed infrastructure components.
Symeo radar systems support the following operative and strategic ground, air and sea activities:
- Navigation processes for tanks, terrain vehicles and ground vehicles
- Landing assistance for manned helicopters or unmanned aerial devices
- Reliable clearance adherence
- Data transfer and clock distribution
- Obstacle detection: ground vehicle and air reconnaissance as well as collision avoidance
- Object detection and tracking
- Dynamic real-time position detection
- Environment detection: creation of dynamic movement maps from a birds-eye perspective with position, distance and direction data of objects
- Analyzing data integrity, such as positioning information (to prevent "man-in-the-middle-attacks")
In order to meet today's complex demands in the area of security and defense, Symeo constantly strives to enhance existing radar technologies and discover new, innovative solutions for its customers and partners. In the defense area, we work closely with several industry's global players. As a result, we place high value on confidentiality and reliability.
We would be happy to help you select the right radar sensor technology for your environment or provide you special radar engineering services for aviation and defense applications.
Please feel free to contact us via e-mail at email@example.com for more information.
Your inquiry will be handled confidentially.