Chip-Based Radar Sensor Technology for Shape and Environment Detection
Robust and in real-time: detecting objects and persons within a radar scanning range
As a wireless specialist, Symeo develops robust radar solutions on the basis of existing chip sets for shape and environment detection. Typical applications include detecting multiple objects (for instance vehicles), detecting people within safety zones, and detecting surface profiles, such as in the field of bulk material logistics.
These chip-based solutions not only scan the outlines of individual targets. They also provide information such as the distance, angle and relative speed of the target objects.
The multichannel radar chip solution for shape and environment detection is suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. The robust LPR® radar technology provides extremely reliable operation, even in harsh environments such as fog, rain or snow.
Radar solution advantages:
- Single-chip radar technology
- Contactless measurements using wireless technology
- Robust housing
- Measurement accuracy is unaffected by rain, dust, dirt, vibrations or sunlight
- Works both indoors and outdoors
- Maintenance- and wear-free
Are you interested in learning more about Symeo's radar-based environment detection technology? Are you looking for a customized radar solution to support a specific target or shape detection application? Then get in touch with us:
Typical applications for chip-based radar environment detection:
- Detecting objects and persons, such as within safety zones
- Form and contour detection
- Determining surface profiles
Following processes are supported:
- Production, logistics and warehouse process optimiziation