Long-Range Universal Distance Measurements
LPR®-1D: highly-precise distance measurement even for long distances, 5.8 GHz wireless technology
LPR®-1D is a radar-based distance sensor suited for very long distances. With its modular design, the sensor can be deployed in a variety of applications. The maintenance-free LPR®-1D consistently delivers reliable measurements even in harsh environments. One of the more common applications for this sensor is the 1D positioning of cranes and rail-bound vehicles in support of process optimization and collision avoidance.
- Designed for distance measurement and anti-collision applications
- Measures distance between two sensor units
- Contactless wireless measurements using the 5.8 GHz ISM band
- Data transmission: up to 800 byte/s
- Support for up to four antennas
- Optional: seven dry-contact switch relays
- Easy commissioning
- Configurable with the Symeo-1D Wizard software
The LPR®-1D unit is a robust, radar-based distance sensor for long measurement distances. The sensor units support up to four antennas of different types, making the LPR®-1D extremely flexible and well-suited for a variety of applications.
LPR®-1D measures the distance between two objects using two sensor units. The data is stored in all connected measurement units and is accessible in real-time. Supplementary operational data can also be transmitted.
The sensor can be optionally furnished with seven dry-contact switch relays.
The robust LPR®-1D sensor is also suited for spacious outdoor areas. These maintenance-free sensors deliver reliable measurements even in extreme environments where dirt, harsh weather and vibrations are common, whether it's indoors or outdoors.
Symeo LPR® technology uses the international license-free ISM band. WiFi data networks can be operated in parallel at any time without the risk of interference.
- Distance Measurement
- Position Detection
- Collision Avoidance
- Crane anti-collision, also suitable for overlapping crane runways
- Positioning of cranes used in warehouses and logistics centers
- Rail-bound vehicle positioning